by: Morgan Willard Order Reglan online no prescription, , MTTLR Associate Editor
This past June, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers voted upon and approved a set of measures that constitute sweeping changes for the way that the Domain Name System (DNS), the set of rules governing how internet addresses are located and assigned, works.
Specifically, the measures included two major expansions to how domain names will be registered in the future:
- Global Top-Level Domains (gTLDs), the universal extensions such as .com, .net, and .info that are appended to all web addresses, will no longer be restricted to a finite list that is voted upon and expanded by ICANN itself.
- Domain names will now accomodate non-Latin character sets such as Arabic and Cyrillic, purchase Reglan online no prescription. Buy Reglan no prescription,
Both of these resolutions will have far-reaching implications for citizens of the internet.
Global Top-Level Domain Expansion
Hailed by ICANN as “a massive increase in the ‘real estate’ of the Internet”, it will soon be possible for companies and organizations to apply for the creation of a new gTLD, Reglan trusted pharmacy reviews. Buy Reglan no prescription, It is expected that there will be several different types of gTLDs that will quickly generate applications:
- Generic Words: Categorical words such as the already existing .travel gTLD will likely spring up quickly to appeal to a wide variety of potential registrants. Expect to see applications for everything from .salon to .banana, buy generic Reglan.
- Regional Names: While countries are already able to get gTLD names through the Country Code Top-Level Domain (ccTLD) system, it is expected that a variety of other geographic and cultural communities will be interested in their own gTLD (imagine .nyc for New York City) similar to the existing .cat domain for the Catalan community, order Reglan online no prescription. Buy Reglan from canada,
- Brands: Global brand names such as Amazon and Coca-Cola will likely be interested in having a gTLD of their own.
While the new system will open up many opportunities for enterprising organizations and possibly allow companies to stop sitting on a keyboard to create a short domain name, order Reglan from United States pharmacy, Order Reglan no prescription, there are also valid concerns (especially for trademark holders) about such an open system.
Non-Latin Character Domain Names
Until the recent vote, all domain names had to be using the Roman alphabet, real brand Reglan online. Australia, uk, us, usa, That is, even though there were country-specific TLDs for Russia (.ru) or China (.cn), where can i buy cheapest Reglan online, Canada, mexico, india, the domain name itself had to be in the Roman alphabet. This was due to technical limitations: domain names previously used the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) standard which is based on the English alphabet and does not allow for most non-English characters, buying Reglan online over the counter. Order Reglan online no prescription, In the future, the Unicode system will be used which allows for every character of every language to be represented.
This expansion will allow greater accessibility to the global internet community, as non-English-speaking users will now be able to access domains in their native language instead of having to learn and remember a different character set for interacting with the internet. Rx free Reglan, However, there are some concerns that phishers (identity thieves) could create domain names using characters similar, Reglan trusted pharmacy reviews, Reglan for sale, but not identical, to their Latin counterparts to make domain names that may be misleadings to online users.
Further Analysis and Reading
For more information and analysis of the impacts of these changes, buy Reglan without a prescription, Order Reglan from mexican pharmacy, here are some useful links:
- ICANN’s official announcements about the meeting and about the new gTLD system.
- Computer World has a good overview of the changes with a variety of viewpoints, online buy Reglan without a prescription. Purchase Reglan online no prescription,
- Com Laude, a domain registrar, kjøpe Reglan på nett, köpa Reglan online, Buy Reglan without prescription, published an in-depth briefing newsletter about the new gTLD system and its effects.
- The Industry Standard: writes about why non-Latin domain names are more important than more gTLDs, buy no prescription Reglan online. Buy cheap Reglan,
- Information Today analyzes the possible pitfalls of the new gTLD system
- Intellectual Property Watch questions the ICANN’s vague policies of morality rejections for new gTLDs and warns about the risks of cybersquatting and user confusion.
- InformationWeek has concerns about what happens if a gTLD manager fails, Reglan samples. Order Reglan online overnight delivery no prescription,
- Names@Work takes a look at the new gTLD registry providers, those companies that will be maintaining the registrations for new gTLDs
Similar posts: Order Atenolol online no prescription. Artane trusted pharmacy reviews. Bayer ASA Aspirin from canadian pharmacy.
Trackbacks from: Order Reglan online no prescription. Order Reglan online no prescription. Order Reglan online no prescription. Buy Reglan no prescription. Order Reglan no prescription. Reglan samples.